As president of Pat Creedon Design, Inc. my day starts with some set routines and some variable ones. Here are seven that seem to be effective for me.
- I set positive expectations for the day first thing. Sitting with my Siamese cat nearby or on my lap, I imagine a good outcome for whatever I have on my plate that day.
- I usually go to a networking meeting or have coffee (black, no sugar) with someone I’ve networked with or to whom I was referred. This happens as often as 3 times each week.
- I work on client projects ranging from book design to logos to email campaigns in Constant Contact to branded marketing materials of all sorts. It’s always different and interesting!
- Each afternoon I have a list of marketing ideas and projects I try to keep up with so that I’m always making more of my potential customers aware that I exist!
- Working from home as I do, I’m usually able to fit in a walk every day. My husband, an artist, comes with me and we vary it from day to day. Sometimes it’s an errand we can do in town or else a walk to the nearby Nature Center or a town park.
- Our dinners are planned ahead and the ingredients are all sent once a week by Hello Fresh. It saves a lot of time in food shopping and is always delicious.
- I back up my computers!
Those are seven of my routines. What are yours? Get in touch, I’d love to know!