I’m giving a workshop about graphic design for business on October 17th for SCORE at the Weston Public Library. If you are interested you can register at this link: https://conta.cc/30i7iSW I’d love for you to come!
As president of Pat Creedon Design, Inc. my day starts with some set routines and some variable ones. Here are seven that seem to be effective for me.
- I set positive expectations for the day first thing. Sitting with my Siamese cat nearby or on my lap, I imagine a good outcome for whatever I have on my plate that day.
- I usually go to a networking meeting or have coffee (black, no sugar) with someone I’ve networked with or to whom I was referred. This happens as often as 3 times each week.
- I work on client projects ranging from book design to logos to email campaigns in Constant Contact to branded marketing materials of all sorts. It’s always different and interesting!
- Each afternoon I have a list of marketing ideas and projects I try to keep up with so that I’m always making more of my potential customers aware that I exist!
- Working from home as I do, I’m usually able to fit in a walk every day. My husband, an artist, comes with me and we vary it from day to day. Sometimes it’s an errand we can do in town or else a walk to the nearby Nature Center or a town park.
- Our dinners are planned ahead and the ingredients are all sent once a week by Hello Fresh. It saves a lot of time in food shopping and is always delicious.
- I back up my computers!
Those are seven of my routines. What are yours? Get in touch, I’d love to know!